The prophetic word for 2019. The word I gave for the year 2018 is still active for those who are still co-laboring with Christ to fulfill His present purpose for His church. The word of the Lord was and still is “the most glorious and prosperous time”.
I started giving a prophetic word for the year in 1988. I first gave the word just for Christian International, but in the 1990’s I expanded it to our nation and nations of the world. Then some of my prophetic ministers started giving a word for the year and now in the 21st Century, prophetic ministers around the world are now doing the same. Many of the words given are quite revealing and are coming to pass. In the year 2000, we started printing all the words CI ministers gave in a magazine or booklet form. We discovered that the word was given for that year, but it could take several years for it to be completely fulfilled. The word for the year usually speaks of specific things, but also reveals a new season beginning for the progressive purpose of God to be fulfilled on the earth.
This year, I felt the Lord wanted me to cover the word of the Lord for the Church to know the new beginnings in 2019. My daughter, Jane Hamon, has received revelation on the number 9 using the ninth hour of prayer which reveals many things God wants to do in 2019. I have some words concerning the president and some nations, etc., but I am leaving that to some of my prophet friends like Lance Wallnau who has the Word of the Lord for the President.
The following are a few things that are being started, activated and intensified this year.
- The Glory of the Lord which is the personification of the life of Christ, the manifestation of Christ’s ministry and the working of His mighty wonders. What has now begun will continue to grow and spread until the Glory of the Lordship of Jesus Christ fills the earth as the waters cover the sea. (Habakkuk 2:14, Numbers 14:21)
- The light, glory and power of the Kingdom of God is arising like a great tsunami. The Kingdom of God will be demonstrated with miracles and such accurate prophecies that demonstrate the Lordship of Jesus Christ until every nation has a witness that Jehovah Jesus is the true and only God of Heaven and Earth. (Matthew 24:14, Daniel 4:34-37; 6:24-28)
- We must know God’s times and purpose. Israel did not recognize God’s time for their Messiah to be manifest on the earth. They missed their day of visitation which caused Jesus to pronounce judgment upon them. This resulted in their temple being destroyed and the nation of Israel to be dissolved – not to be restored until almost two thousand years later in 1948. (Luke 19:44)
- God planned three separate periods of time to accomplish His purpose in and through His mortal church. The first period of time is called the First Reformation. Its purpose was to send Jesus to birth the Church, establish it and then take it to every person under the sun. That took about 500 years to accomplish. (Acts 20:28; Colossians 3:23; Ephesians 4:11-15; Matthew 16:18)
The Second Reformation was purposed to restore back to the Church all ministries and truths that were preached and practiced in the New Testament. This was accomplished in 500 years from 1517 to 2017. (Joel 2:25; Acts 3:21)
The Third and Final Church Reformation was birthed in 2008 and by 2017 was being taught around the world. God’s purpose for the Third and Final Reformation is to activate and demonstrate all that has been restored into the Church, enabling the Church to demonstrate the Kingdom and fulfill all end-time purposes God has ordained for the Church to fulfill up until Jesus’ second coming. (Acts 3:21; Hebrews 10:12-13; Revelation 11:15)
Know that we are not in the First Reformation of the Church or the 1000-year Dark Age or the Second Reformation of the Church Restoration, but in the Third Reformation where the fulfillment and finalizing of all things will take place. We need to know the times and be established in the present truth. (II Peter 1:12; I Thessalonians 5: 1-6; Ephesians 1:10)
Knowing and fulfilling God’s present purpose can determine our future.
- Jesus is arising as the Mighty Man of War to raise up His army. An army of prophets that will and demonstrate His Kingdom in and prophesy His word to every nation. How the nations respond, either turning to Jesus or rebelling against God’s word, will determine whether they will end up being a goat nation or a sheep nation. One of the first things that Jesus is going to do when he returns is bring all nations before Him and let them know whether they are a sheep nation or a goat nation and why they are receiving a blessing or a judgment. (Matthew 25:31; Revelations 21:24) Prophets to the nations are now prophesying. The prophecies of the Old Testament prophets determined the destiny of that nation. (Numerous examples are found in the books of the major prophets.)
- In 2019, like David after Ziglag, we are receiving the same word of the Lord that David then received. In other words, this is the action we, the Church, are to take against our enemies who have stolen from us — ATTACK, TAKE BACK, AND RECOVER ALL! (I Samuel 30:8; 17-20)
- In 2019, Saints who are overcomers are coming to Level 3. We have been overcoming by the (1) Blood of the Lamb, (2) word of our testimony, (3) and now we must love not our lives unto death. That means complete death to self, life in the spirit and conformity to the character of Christ. (Revelation 12:11; Galatians 2:20; II Corinthians 4:10-11).
- We have entered the second wave of the prophetic. The first phase was the birthing of the Prophetic Movement in 1988. Then there was a noising abroad and a coming together and forming a Body of Prophets and Prophetic People who formed networks. But now, over 30 years later, we are commanded to prophesy again until resurrection life is activated into the Body of Christ and the Church arises as an Exceeding Great Army (Ezekiel 37: 10).
- In 2019, the final and most important thing to know is this: God’s highest calling and purpose for every Saint and minister is for them to be conformed to the likeness of Jesus Christ. God needs a certain amount of His people who obtain maturity in Christ Jesus and are overcomers, to become joint heirs and co-laborers with Christ for the purpose of ruling and reigning with Christ and maintaining His Kingdom throughout the endless ages. (Ephesians 3:11; Romans 8:17; Revelation 2 & 3; Revelation 21:7).
- In 2019, the Holy Spirit is beginning an intensified work to purify and perfect us to Christ’s likeness and maturity. If you are one of those chosen for this purpose, then believe Romans 28 is working to fulfill Romans 8:29. We must develop Paul’s conviction in Romans 8:18 that the sufferings of the flesh crucifying process that it takes to transform us into Christ’s maturity is not worthy to be compared with the Glory that shall be revealed in and through us. For Romans 8:19, declares that the whole creation is anxiously waiting for God’s elect to reach that maturity and manifestation of the fullness of Christ’s Glory. Allow the following scriptures to become a living reality in your life. (Galatians 2:20; II Corinthians 4:10-11; Colossians 3:3, 4 &10; Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:13 & 15).
- The Church has entered the Third and Final Reformation that began in 2008. Too many ministers are just maintainers of old restored truths. God is looking for pioneers and Third Reformation Reformers to help Him fulfill His purpose for the Third Reformation, which is revealing all the mysteries, fulfilling all end-time prophetic scriptures and finalizing all things necessary for the second coming of Christ Jesus. (Acts 3:21; Hebrews 10:12-13; Revelation 10:7; Ephesians 3:5, 6 & 9-11).